Sunday, January 17, 2010

Day 6 + 7 - Resting and starting new

Work is getting the best of me lately, so I was too exhausted to workout on Saturday. I so needed a break and some rest that I spent the afternoon on the couch sleeping.
Needless to say that I did miss my Day6 workout because of that.

BUT Day7 should have been some "active" rest day - so I decided not to make a big deal out of it and instead to workout full force today. I did my strenght workout and 35mins of cardio on the treadmill afterwards. I even fit in some running, which is a new challenge for me as I am normally only walking.

I still need to work on my eating though - I did rejoin Weight Watchers again and I am journaling and counting points, but I could do better. I am in my points range, but I am not always making the healthiest choice and I am for sure eating too less protein.
Goal for next week is to tackle this and try to make more sensible choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment